Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 2 of the Vegan-anator

Nothing changed much, except started my day with a half a cup of Kashi cereal, dry (whoopie!), and I made an attempt at a Vegan Lentil Chili with brown rice.  Must admit, back to the drawing board.  Definitely not worth posting that recipe.  I'm going to try and make these sweet potatoe balls today that are awesome.  Hopefully I will have the recipe for that up soon. 
It was good last night, when I got home from work, I took the so-so chili, and made a whole wheat burrito with lettuce, this really good salsa I found.  Hopefully posts will get much more exciting, but here is the pic I took in the beginning of November when my weight was right around 200lbs.  Based on my frame, I think 190 would be ripped, so that is my goal.  Health and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment